c/o Guilfoyle Ambulance Service, Inc.
PO Box 88
Ph: (315) 788-4019
7:00 am - 6:15 pm
Monday - Friday
9:40 am - 5:35 pm
The City of Watertown announces that eligibility for public Paratransit service under the provisions of the 1990 "Americans With Disabilities Act" (ADA) will be determined through a Certification process.
Any individual interested in the service must complete this application of call (315) 788-4019 for more information.
Download the Paratransit application.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO RIDE THE PARATRANSIT BUS IF YOU:
• Have a disability and reside in or have business in the City of Watertown
• Need a wheelchair, walker or other mobility aids in order to travel
• Are blind or visually impaired
• Are unable to get on or off the fixed route buses
• Are unable to walk to the nearest bus stop
• Are unable to read, understand or follow bus information
• Are unable to use the transit system for reasons other than mobility, such as seizures
HOW DOES THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS WORK?
All persons with disabilities wishing to be certified, as "ADA Paratransit Eligible" must:
• Complete the application form
• Have your doctor or other licensed or certified health care professional sign the form
Mail the completed forms to address at right of screen
Once your application and the professional verification forms have been received, the City of Watertown will mail you written notification of your eligibility status. All those who fill out an application will receive temporary eligibility until the official written notification has been sent.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE
The Paratransit service is available for all eligible persons during the same hours of operation as the fixed route service provided by the CitiBus:
Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 6:15 PM Saturday 9:40 AM to 5:35 PM.
All appointments must be made before 5 PM the day prior to the time of requested service.